The Butcher Returns

Remember last year I was working on a little bit of Flash animation? Well I did finish it, but thanks to problems with the masks I never managed to export it as a video, and blogger doesn’t support .swf files within posts so I never posted it here.

Until today!

I fixed the mask issue and even added some sound effects. So here it is.

You can always go and look at the original .swf file, because it’s got a ‘play again’ button at the end, and the web address along the bottom of the animation actually links to my site. That was one of the purposes of making this animation: to see if I could make basic buttons; the other, I guess, was to try out this rough sort of clean up animation.  Now I have to try and add the sound effects to the Flash file.

Make of it what you will!

Comments